The building that once was The Latvian Lutheran Church is now on the National Register of Historic Places. The Senatobia Christian Church was completed February 6, 1887. The church disbanded sometime in the 1930’s but was renewed into service by Latvian Refugees after their arrival in 1949. The church was renamed, The Latvian Lutheran Church, and was remodeled. In the late 1970’s the church was again abandoned. On August 6, 1996 the church was destroyed by fire.
The Registration Form below has 8 pictures of the church.
Carpenter, Howard, editor, The History of Tate County. (Senatobia, Mississippi: B/C Printing, 1975)
Copyright © 2020
All Rights Reserved with Full Rights Reserved for Original Contributor